As A Local SEO Reseller, You Can Accomplish Many Things

Local map seo

If you are trying to push your SEO reseller business into the local market in order to gain brick and mortar clients, but you have not had much success up until now, you should consider modifying your offerings to become a local Seo reseller. As a local seo reseller, you will be able to push what your normal services could never cover and ultimately, this should lead you to entice some new clients who actually own physical locations. You can bet that by becoming a local SEO reseller, you will have all sorts of new techniques up your sleeve that will be enticing to just about any business that has a physical storefront somewhere.

In order to be the best local SEO reseller, you first need to work with a very specialized private label company. To do this, you need to find someone specifically offering local SEO reseller packages because regular SEO simply will not cut it. The reason for this is because local SEO reseller programs are adapted to focus on areas such as map or business directories where people would go specifically to search for localized businesses in one area or another. While you may want to push other sorts of services to promote your customers on their website or blog, only local SEO will move into these other areas correctly.

One of the best ways that you can promote yourself is as a local map SEO reseller because more of your customers will identify with the idea of raising their ranking in map directories over anything else. If you paint a scenario of potential customers dialing up the nearest store in their smartphone using a map site while they are in transit, it is plain to see why this is a good resource. Businesses with a high ranking will get more customers on the fly.

Once you have your services set up with the private label company, you need only promote them to your customers. You should do this to target new customers as well as those you have helped in the past. This way, you can get a nice mix of both for your new services.

While you should never give up on your regular SEO services, you will find that local SEO is just as good. Combining both will prove to be a winning combination for your business. In fact, you will make more sales than you realize.

Comments

Franklin Rice 21-02-2014, 16:28

I have been an SEO reseller for about four years now, but I never moved into the local sector. I really need to give this some thought because I think it could be really good for business.

Cody Lucas 23-03-2014, 19:11