You crave excitement, and the wind through a rolled-down window is not enough. You want to feel it in your hair. You want to see your surroundings become a haze as you zip past them untouched by any force.
It sounds like you could use a motorcycle. If you are searching for a reliable Maryland scooter dealer, a Baltimore Victory dealer or any DC Victory dealer, you might want to know a few things about motorcycles first. Here are five facts about motorbikes to consider as you begin your quest for the best Triumph dealer Baltimore Maryland has to offer.
1. In the United States alone, there are over 6 million registered motorcycles. The number of actual bike riders is likely higher than this, though, considering some ride only as passengers and would therefore not have a motorcycle to register. The most reliable Triumph dealer Baltimore Maryland has can give you more statistics on the number of bike operators statewide if not nationwide.
2. A Consumer Reports survey estimated that motorcycle riders travel a total distance of 1,000 miles yearly. That is significantly less than the total number of miles traveled by regular automobile drivers, mostly because cyclists use their machines for recreational purposes. You know a nice open-road leisurely cruise can take away the stress of any commute. The most trusted Triumph dealer Baltimore Maryland can provide additional facts and statistics on gas mileage and maintenance of motorcycles.
3. Any good scooter dealer maryland provides will have an impressive selection of bikes to choose from. However, Triumph motorcycles have been riding the roads since 1902, the year the company put together its first bike. Called “No. 1,” it was built as a bicycle strengthened with a motor but quickly became a springboard for future innovation.
4. It usually takes around three years for new Triumph bikes to be designed and developed. That means three years of hard creative work, all to make a new, exciting bike. The best Triumph dealer Baltimore Maryland has can tell you more about the process of conceptualizing a new motorcycle, testing it and finally selling it to riders like you.
5. In the past, cultural icons like Marlon Brandon, Bob Dylan and Steve McQueen all rode Triumph motorcycles either in film or for recreation as their own personal cruising vehicles. Remember how cool they looked in their leather jackets and determined scowls? The most trusted Triumph dealer Baltimore Maryland can offer can likely help give you a full rundown of its most famous loyal customers.
Now you know some facts about motorcycles, but there is so much more to learn. Get in touch with the best Triumph dealer Baltimore Maryland can provide you. You will never find the one until you ride a few, so find yours at a Triumph dealer Baltimore Maryland has for you. More like this article: www.chesapeakecycles.com