Estate Planning is Essential, What You Need to Know

Mesa estate planning attorney

If you want to maximize the value of your estate, estate planning is crucial. Within Arizona estate planning, your estate’s value is raised by reducing taxes and other expenses. Due to a desire to eliminate the uncertainties that frequently accompany the distribution of an estate upon a client’s passing, there is a greater push than ever before from the Arizona planning attorney to his or her clients to produce a living will.

One of the single most important parts of a will is where an “executor” is named as the individual who will distribute the estate as it is written in the will. If an executor is not named, then the Arizona probate attorney is left with an uncertainty as to who should be responsible for distributing the assets of the estate. Adding to the confusion, there are also several different certifications for the Arizona estate planning lawyer such as: Certified Financial Planner, Chartered Financial Analyst, Trust and Estate Practitioner, and Chartered Trust and Estate Planner. It’s helpful to know the terms associated with Mesa estate planning lawyer, as they bring to light all the intricacies associated with the task of estate planning.

With a Scottsdale estate planning lawyer, you can expect that your estate will be handled with the absolute highest level of respect and that your estate’s value will be assessed for its maximum value. To ensure that the best level of estate planning is on your side, assessment by an estate planning attorney phoenix az is necessary. While it may seem unnecessary today, you will be ensuring that your loved ones don’t go through an even more difficult grieving process when you have a living will planned with a Scottsdale estate planning lawyer.
Great references here: www.gillaw.com

Comments

Amelia Williams 22-08-2013, 09:27

I only wish I had known the value of estate planning before my father died. I’m still not sure where all his money went..

Shane Rogers 14-02-2014, 17:52

I just heard the other day that you can use proceeds from a life insurance trust to pay estate taxes because the US tax code does not tax life insurance as income. Knowledge is power.

Edgar Wagner 16-03-2014, 16:55