Air Conditioning is a great luxury and investment if you can afford it. However, to protect in your investment, you will want to make sure you take care of your air conditioning unit. In fact, residential HVAC cleaning is one of the best ways to keep your heating and air conditioning well maintained and in good condition. Think that switching out HVAC air filters or putting up money to replace AC coil isn’t worth it? Here are a few things to think about before you dismiss fixing air conditioner.
1. The US was consuming more air conditioning by 1980 than the other countries in the rest of the world combined. Ironically, at the time the United States only made up 5 percent of the population of the world.
2. People attempting to control the environment’s temperature has been going on for millennia. There was one particular summer in the third century, Elagabalus, a Roman Emperor, sent 1,000 of his slaves to fetch snow from the mountains for his gardens.
3. A central air conditioner needs to be professionally inspected before the beginning of each cooling system so that it can be adjusted if needed.
4. The evaporator coils in air conditioners build up debri, dirt, and mold, which can result in an increase in energy use, and a decrease in performance.
5. If the coils or filter your air conditioning unit become caked in debris and dust, they will most likely need to be professionally cleaned or your air conditioning unit will not be able to run efficiently.