Electronic manufacturing services have come a long way in the past 50 years or so. The ability to contract electronic manufacturing services outside of the United States has provided the opportunity for companies to save a lot of money. Here are a few more facts that you should know about electronic contract manufacturers outside of the United States in case you are still on the fence.
1. When you have the ability to outsource electronics manufacturing, you can reduce and control overhead costs because they are taken care of by the company doing the manufacturing. All you then need to worry about are things like marketing and distribution.
2. In the late 1970s, before the electronics contract manufacturing industry took hold, most electronics manufacturing for large-scale product runs was handled by in-house assembly
3. Did you know that recycling the plastic and other components of of million laptops can save the energy equivalent to the electricity used by 3,675 homes in the United States in one year? Many companies that outsource electronic manufacturing services may also provide recycling services as part of their packages.
4. The China International Consumer Electronics Show, which is also known as the SINOCES, is a showcase for trends and developments in the consumer electronics industry. Though it takes place annually in China, in fact its now in its 11th year, it showcases advancements not only in Asia, but also around the world.
5. One of the most cost effective and easy ways to go about manufacturing electronics components is by the use of turnkey manufacturing. This assembly service provides is not only easy to use, it also gives you the option of having your goods delivered to your distribution points. Find more on this here.