The best cosmetic dentists are those that offer the basic treatments like cosmetic implants, teeth whitening procedures, and even veneers. Here are a few facts that you should know before you decide to visit a cosmetic and family dentistry office.
1. Did you know that the average modern toothbrush has more than 25,000 bristles in 40 groups of tufts. Each of these tufts
2. Dental implants are used as replacements for the roots of missing teeth. They are usually made of titanium and are a way ton replace missing teeth without having to resort to dentures or leaving the spaces where the teeth used to be.
3. According to studies, cosmetic dental implants have a success rate of up to 98 percent. With the proper care, they can even last a lifetime and very few people have to visit their dentist to have additional work done.
4. In 2010, nearly 80 percent of children between the ages of two and 17 made a dental visit in the past year. Most dentists would suggest that more like 100 percent of people in that age range made visits for dental services.
5. Those who consume three or more glasses of soda or other sugary beverages each day have an unsurprising 62 percent more tooth decay, the need for fillings, and tooth loss than those who choose not to partake in such sugary drinks. This kind of sugary drink intake will necessitate many more cosmetic and family dentistry visits.
For more information see this.