The hyperbaric oxygen therapy cost can be worth it if you have a chronic illnesses like reflex sympathetic dystrophy, Lyme disease, or even juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. Here are a few facts that yopu should know before you decide to make an appointment.
1. The therapeutic principle of Hyperbaric oxygen treatments are based on their ability to increase partial pressure of oxygen in the tissues of the body. This can help to increase the healing ability of the body.
2. Did you know that if Lyme disease is left untreated, infection can spread to joints, the heart, and the nervous system? One chronic Lyme disease treatment of the things that you could do to help with this is to look into Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy.
3. Lyme disease was first recognized in 1975, after researchers investigated a high incidence of juvenile rheumatoid arthritis in the Lyme, CT region.
4. Another few interesting ways that Hyperbaric oxygen treatment can be used is to treat AIDS, chronic fatigue syndrome, and Lyme disease.
5. Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy has proven itself to be a very viable option for RSD treatment, or reflex sympathetic dystrophy, because of the fact that hyperbaric oxygen therapy treatment has the capability to stimulate healing in the human body. Visit here for more information.